Sweden's Gazelle Company
04 June 2018
In 2008 and 2009, DERMANORD was awarded as one of the Gazelle Companies in Sweden, by the Swedish newspaper Dagens Industri.
The Gazelle Companies are contributing to the society by creating job opportunities.
A Gazelle has:
– At least four annual financial reports
– A turnover of at least 10 million SEK
– At least 10 employees
– Continuously increased the turnover the past three years
– At least doubled the turnover the past three years
– A positive combined profit over the past four years
– Grown organically, but not through purchases or fusions
– Healthy finances